High School Science Olympiad
Science Olympiad Participants
Middle School Science Olympiad
Clearing Trees for Drainage Project
District Drainage Project
Band at Homecoming
Michigan’s Best Award
District News and Events
July 6, 2014
Registration Day for all Dansville students will be held on Tuesday, August 19th from 7:15 AM – 3:30 PM. We strongly encourage a parent to attend Registration Day with their student. We will have important information available that day, including a calendar of events for the entire school year and other useful documents. Student yearbook pictures will also be taken that day.
If you are unable to attend Registration Day you may register by bringing all completed forms to the office beginning August 20 until start of the school year from 7:30 AM – 3:00 PM.
June 5, 2014
The last day of school for the 2013-14 school year is Monday June 9, 2014. All students will be dismissed at 11:45 a.m. Have a great summer!
April 26, 2014
See below for some wonderful resources for various summer camp opportunities in and around Ingham County. Research shows, keeping students involved in academics over the summer helps with their transition back to school in September and helps support their learning.
- http://www.inghamisd.org/community-resources/summerlearning/ (If you are interested in the ISD camps, and may need assistance in funding, please contact Mrs. Dupuis or Mrs. Graf)
- lcc.edu/lifelong/youth (Lansing Community College Summer Camps)
- http://www.cadl.org/events/browse-all-events/ (Summer camps with the Capital Area Library)
- http://www.michiganymcacamps.org/?gclid=CLyRu7a0_r0CFa5DMgod0iQAmA (YMCA Summer Camps)
- http://potterparkzoo.org/wildlife-education/zookambi-summer-camp (Potter Park Zoo Summer Camps)
- http://tism.msu.edu/camps/ (MSU Media Summer Camps)
April 23, 2014
April 22, 2014
The Dansville Board of Education met on Monday, April 21st for their regular monthly meeting. One aspect of this meeting was a 2014-15 budget preview by Superintendent Amy Hodgson. Overall budget information, key factors and the outlook for next year’s budget were outlined. Budget updates will be provided again at the May board meeting and then again in June at the formal budget hearing. The 2014-15 budget PowerPoint presentation can be viewed here: Budget Presentation- April 2014 . Please call, email or stop by the superintendent’s office to ask questions or get more information about the budget forecast.