High School Science Olympiad
Science Olympiad Participants
Middle School Science Olympiad
Clearing Trees for Drainage Project
District Drainage Project
Band at Homecoming
Michigan’s Best Award
District News and Events
August 19, 2014
The Dansville Schools Board of Education commissioned Bergmann Associates to conduct an in-depth examination of the structural integrity of the middle school building last spring. A report has been completed outlining their findings. Click here to view the report.
The school board will hear from the Bergmann engineer who wrote the report at the September 15th board meeting, which will take place at 7 p.m. in the Elementary School. The school board invites anyone who has questions or comments or even just an interest in the district’s facilities, to attend this important meeting. School board members will be asking questions and will encourage those in attendance to share their questions as well.
Please feel free to contact a member of the school board if you have questions or comments. School Board Member Contact Information
July 6, 2014
Registration Day for all Dansville students will be held on Tuesday, August 19th from 7:15 AM – 3:30 PM. We strongly encourage a parent to attend Registration Day with their student. We will have important information available that day, including a calendar of events for the entire school year and other useful documents. Student yearbook pictures will also be taken that day.
If you are unable to attend Registration Day you may register by bringing all completed forms to the office beginning August 20 until start of the school year from 7:30 AM – 3:00 PM.
June 5, 2014
The last day of school for the 2013-14 school year is Monday June 9, 2014. All students will be dismissed at 11:45 a.m. Have a great summer!
April 26, 2014
See below for some wonderful resources for various summer camp opportunities in and around Ingham County. Research shows, keeping students involved in academics over the summer helps with their transition back to school in September and helps support their learning.
- http://www.inghamisd.org/community-resources/summerlearning/ (If you are interested in the ISD camps, and may need assistance in funding, please contact Mrs. Dupuis or Mrs. Graf)
- lcc.edu/lifelong/youth (Lansing Community College Summer Camps)
- http://www.cadl.org/events/browse-all-events/ (Summer camps with the Capital Area Library)
- http://www.michiganymcacamps.org/?gclid=CLyRu7a0_r0CFa5DMgod0iQAmA (YMCA Summer Camps)
- http://potterparkzoo.org/wildlife-education/zookambi-summer-camp (Potter Park Zoo Summer Camps)
- http://tism.msu.edu/camps/ (MSU Media Summer Camps)
April 23, 2014