Middle School Math Teacher
517-623-6120, ext. 3131
Middle School Science Teacher
517-623-6120, ext. 3117
Attending meetings about once a month
- Members are responsible for all class materials missed due to Student Council meetings.
- The meeting times will be determined by Ms. Ebert and Mrs. Hunt as needed.
- Students are to notify his/her 6th hour teacher of the meeting at least 2 days in advance to be excused. Students must get all assignments and record information in his/her agenda before leaving for the meeting.
Members must maintain a 2 average in all classes to participate in
- A student falling below a 2 average in any class will be suspended from meetings and activities until his/her class average has improved and approval to miss class from the classroom teacher has been received.
Members are responsible for attending and assisting at Student Council activities
- If a member is unable to attend, the Student Council advisors must be notified in advance.
These activities include but are not limited to the following:
- Selling refreshments at DMS sports activities.
- After school and evening activities sponsored by Student Council.
Members are responsible for their own transportation after school hours
- Members are to keep their fellow classmates informed on activities, events, and other information.
- Members are to promote citizenship skills, leadership skills, and act as role models for other DMS students at all times.
- Members are to be supportive of Student Council and its activities.