If your teacher has indicated that they are using Calendy (please see individual teacher pages), a student or parent/guardian can create a meeting using Calendly.
You can also download the Calendly app for free on a tablet or smartphone.
Reasons to set up a meeting:
- A student doesn't understand an assignment
- A student needs help with an assignment
- A student need help to understand a concept
- A student want to retake or make up a test
- A parent or guardian would like to talk to the teacher about something
- A student would like to talk to the about something
Tips and Tricks
If you would like your students to take photos and/or videos of what they are doing to post to Google Classroom and they do not have their own student device (smartphone, iPad, etc) with a camera, here is a potential solution.
If a parent or older sibling has a smartphone or iPad, have them download the Google Classroom app and sign into it with the student's Dansville Google credentials.
Have them use the device to take a photo/video and post it directly into their Google Classroom using the app.
If needed, you can switch between accounts within the Google Classroom app.
Please contact Andrea Hartman for assistance with technology-related questions.
District Special Education Coordinator
Title IX Coordinator