If your teacher has indicated that they are using Calendy (please see individual teacher pages), a student or parent/guardian can create a meeting using Calendly.
You can also download the Calendly app for free on a tablet or smartphone.
Reasons to set up a meeting:
- A student doesn't understand an assignment
- A student needs help with an assignment
- A student need help to understand a concept
- A student want to retake or make up a test
- A parent or guardian would like to talk to the teacher about something
- A student would like to talk to the about something
Tips and Tricks
If you would like your students to take photos and/or videos of what they are doing to post to Google Classroom and they do not have their own student device (smartphone, iPad, etc) with a camera, here is a potential solution.
If a parent or older sibling has a smartphone or iPad, have them download the Google Classroom app and sign into it with the student's Dansville Google credentials.
Have them use the device to take a photo/video and post it directly into their Google Classroom using the app.
If needed, you can switch between accounts within the Google Classroom app.
District Special Education Coordinator