|SCHOOL LUNCH PRICES||MS & HS ALA CARTE COMBOS ARE|
|High School||$ 2.50||Monday||Cheeseburger|
|Middle School||$ 2.50||Tuesday||Bosco|
|Elementary School||$ 2.50||Wednesday||Popcorn Chicken|
|Thursday||Crispito or BBQ Rib Sandwich|
|Friday||7 inch Personal Pepperoni Pizza|
If your child has allergy issues that the kitchen needs to be made aware of please forward a DOCTOR’S NOTE to us and we can keep this on file. We will need a new note from the doctor each school year.
New This School Year!
- Parents can apply for free/reduced meals online this year thus safeguarding sensitive information.
- A link to this website is located on the district website under the food service page for your convenience or you can go to Lunchapp.com.
- This web-based option for families allows them to fill out and hand in the application in the privacy of their own computer.
- Food Service personnel can monitor from any location and process applications promptly.
- An email response will be sent to the household that provides a
family email on their application otherwise a letter will be mailed
to the family with their benefit status.
Note: Paper applications will still be available for filling out and handing into the food service
department for processing.
Once again this year the Dansville food service department is offering households the use of Sendmoneytoschool.com.
- Here you are able to make online deposits to your student’s account.
- Check your student’s account balance.
- View your student’s account activity and see what purchases they are making.
- Transfer money between household members meal accounts.
If you do not have this set up for your student/s you will need your student’s ID number which can be given to you by the food service office. All accounts that have been created in the past will still be active for use again this year. A link to this website is located on the district website under the food service page for your convenience or you can go to Sendmoneytoschool.com.